What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Skype » Skype Plus! General » Going to miss WLM

Going to miss WLM
Author: Message:
ac19189

– / Male / –
O.P. Going to miss WLM
I don't know about anyone else but I am going to miss WLM and honestly the only reaosn i even installed plus for skype is I was hoping I would get about the same features for my skype as I have come to love on WLM.

Sadly this isnt the case. Now if I want to auto accept video from only ONE contact or select contacts I must accept them from ALL my contacts because skype doesnt allow you to pick. I mean sure I have friends on my contact list but I don't want to AUTO accept a voice chat or video chat from them all. Same with files and another thing I miss from my WLM is getting rid of all the stupid tiny ads all over. I hope at some point someone will figure out how to make skype work and look like a classic WLM before all the BS to this day I still use WLM 2009. I hate the new one ugh what a pain!

Anyone else feel the same as I do and has anyone heard about any possible plugins or something. I have always been a big fan of plus but it seems useless on skype unless all I am trying to do is RECORD everything. xD
12-31-2012 06:09 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
tabbtabb

29 / Female / Flag
Undecided  RE: Going to miss WLM
I absolutely agree. It's a shame Skype was bought out by Microsoft and since then Microsoft decides to discontinue their free product to make some quick cash. I also would like auto accept for Skype the way WLM had. Is there a way to send suggestions in? I've been trying to build my own App with .Net but the SkypeAPI is a new code to learn for me.
01-14-2013 05:26 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: