What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » enlarge window in Live Messanger

enlarge window in Live Messanger
Author: Message:
texrb

O.P. enlarge window in Live Messanger
I have windows live messenger v 8.1 & am not able to show a full screen of the person I am chatting with. I could do this until last night, when I opened live messenger. It looks like my version was updated from an earlier version (which may have happened during auto update). Is there any way to show a full screen of the person you are chatting with? If not, I am taking this program off & using something else. Thanks
03-24-2007 02:40 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: enlarge window in Live Messanger
Click on the icon to maximize the window like you maximize other windows in Windows.

[Image: attachment.php?pid=801934]

.png File Attachment: wlm_maximize.png (17.82 KB)
This file has been downloaded 404 time(s).
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
03-25-2007 02:02 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
texrb

O.P. RE: enlarge window in Live Messanger
The screen is full size - just the pic isn't. The only option is medium or small. This wasn't the issue with my earlier Live messenger software. The was a small arrow next to the picture of the person that you could click to show the person full screen or not.
03-25-2007 09:01 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Felu
Veteran Member

30 / Male / Flag
RE: enlarge window in Live Messanger
quote:
Originally posted by texrb
The only option is medium or small.
Medium and small are the only to options. While viewing webcam you get the large option as well.
03-26-2007 06:02 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: enlarge window in Live Messanger
quote:
Originally posted by texrb
The screen is full size - just the pic isn't. The only option is medium or small. This wasn't the issue with my earlier Live messenger software. The was a small arrow next to the picture of the person that you could click to show the person full screen or not.

So you mean the display picture? As in your first post you don't talk about display pictures at all...

Anyways, you were never able to show the display picture full screen. This because the display pictures aren't full screen to begin with; what isn't send to you, you can't display.

Even in all the previous versions of Messenger the only two sizes were "medium" (the normal default maximum size), and "small". Also, there always was (since MSN Messenger 7.0), and there still is, an arrow below the picture to change its size. Nothing has changed since MSN Messenger 7.0 in that regards.

This post was edited on 03-28-2007 at 03:25 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
03-28-2007 03:24 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: