What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Labels (tabs?) missing, no games to select

Labels (tabs?) missing, no games to select
Author: Message:
manews

O.P. Labels (tabs?) missing, no games to select
Hi everybody from Spain
This is my first post here, and im looking for help.
I have lost the labels (tabs?) that appears in the main window of msn messenger (thant ones related to msn search, money, etc..) also when im in the conversation windows and press the games button, the is no games avaible to select somethig like try later appears, also cannot accept the invitation to join a game (not avalible or something like that).
The fact is that i dont remember what i do to remove accidentaly those labels.
I try to desinstall msn messenger 6.2 and reinstall to desintall again and reinstal 7.0 (cool) but the problem is still there.
I hope some expert or developer could help me in this problem that appears to be something whit register (i think).
Many thanks in advance and... please sorry for my English i do my best. :S

This post was edited on 03-01-2005 at 06:13 AM by manews.
03-01-2005 06:07 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Labels (tabs?) missing, no games to select - by manews on 03-01-2005 at 06:07 AM
RE: Labels (tabs?) missing, no games to select - by Joa on 03-01-2005 at 07:09 AM
RE: Labels (tabs?) missing, no games to select - by John Anderton on 03-01-2005 at 07:35 AM
RE: RE: Labels (tabs?) missing, no games to select - by manews on 03-01-2005 at 08:18 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: