What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » TAB: Multiple Monitor window position bug

TAB: Multiple Monitor window position bug
Author: Message:
threepol

– / Male / –
O.P. Roll Eyes  TAB: Multiple Monitor window position bug
I'm sorry if it's posted before, I have searched for it, but didn't find it so here is my practical problem. Not that much a bug:

I'm using 3 monitors...if I open a few different conversations and position each conversation on a different monitor, it will remember the position.

So if you tab between the conversations, the window will move to the position/monitor you have set each conversation.

Maybe it's a good thing that the conversation will popup on the place where you originally put it, but most of the time you just move the window because it's in the way or something and just want all the conversations move there. Maybe option to stick the window to same position or not...That would be great.

This post was edited on 10-13-2005 at 04:12 PM by threepol.
10-13-2005 04:09 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
TAB: Multiple Monitor window position bug - by threepol on 10-13-2005 at 04:09 PM
RE: TAB: Multiple Monitor window position bug - by TheBlasphemer on 10-13-2005 at 07:14 PM
RE: TAB: Multiple Monitor window position bug - by CookieRevised on 10-13-2005 at 11:51 PM
RE: TAB: Multiple Monitor window position bug - by threepol on 10-17-2005 at 08:11 AM
RE: TAB: Multiple Monitor window position bug - by CookieRevised on 10-17-2005 at 08:45 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: