What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Lost password=Lost Security Answers Info=Lost account?

Lost password=Lost Security Answers Info=Lost account?
Author: Message:
murilloj5

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. Undecided  Lost password=Lost Security Answers Info=Lost account?
Hi, i am having problems singing in into my email account.

As expected i just recheck for password i normally use and didn't work.
Then i proceeded to go for the security questions but i have had this account for more than 6 years now and i just don't remember some of the information needed to get the reset password option. I used to live outside of the US back then when i created the account so it made it even more difficult to remember some of it.

The strange thing is that i don't remember changing my password for anything and i am afraid someone could steal my account. For some reason i can still log into my MSN (My MSN has ON the option of save my password) with the same  email account but can't log into my email.

This is really serious for me as i use this e-mail as my main e-mail for several things. On MSN i got all the info for my family and friends, and i even have paypal account under this email which now im afraid to use.

If there is any way to reset my password, or get my account back please let me know. I'll highly appreciate any information regarding this issue. Or if anyone knows who should i contact for this.

The email i am referring to is removed@hotmail.com and you can contact me for any question through this email (removed at live dot com) which im using as my alternative email.

Moderator edit: removed email addresses

This post was edited on 11-15-2009 at 07:06 PM by Tochjo.
11-14-2009 02:37 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Lost password=Lost Security Answers Info=Lost account? - by murilloj5 on 11-14-2009 at 02:37 PM
RE: Lost password=Lost Security Answers Info=Lost account? - by CookieRevised on 11-14-2009 at 08:52 PM
RE: Lost password=Lost Security Answers Info=Lost account? - by murilloj5 on 11-15-2009 at 11:54 AM
RE: Lost password=Lost Security Answers Info=Lost account? - by CookieRevised on 11-15-2009 at 07:29 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: