What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Any way to know when a contact opens a chat window with you but then doesn't type?

Any way to know when a contact opens a chat window with you but then doesn't type?
Author: Message:
mIzZmEtHoDz

RE: Any way to know when a contact opens a chat window with you but then doesn't type?
I have Messenger Discovery, and you can set it to tell you when someone opens a window with you, along with alot of other cool stuff.  New to this so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links on here, but it's easy enough to find on Google.......
11-02-2004 07:17 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Any way to know when a contact opens a chat window with you but then doesn't type? - by Groo on 11-02-2004 at 06:01 AM
RE: Any way to know when a contact opens a chat window with you but then doesn't type? - by Pyroteq on 11-02-2004 at 06:11 AM
RE: Any way to know when a contact opens a chat window with you but then doesn't type? - by mIzZmEtHoDz on 11-02-2004 at 07:17 AM
RE: Any way to know when a contact opens a chat window with you but then doesn't type? - by Pyroteq on 11-02-2004 at 08:51 AM
RE: Any way to know when a contact opens a chat window with you but then doesn't type? - by CookieRevised on 11-02-2004 at 10:04 AM
RE: Any way to know when a contact opens a chat window with you but then doesn't type? - by FrozernFire on 11-02-2004 at 01:15 PM
RE: Any way to know when a contact opens a chat window with you but then doesn't type? - by Groo on 11-02-2004 at 05:28 PM
RE: Any way to know when a contact opens a chat window with you but then doesn't type? - by CookieRevised on 11-02-2004 at 11:47 PM
RE: Any way to know when a contact opens a chat window with you but then doesn't type? - by eckocomplex on 11-03-2004 at 03:11 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: