What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Article about MsgPlus! and A-Patch in Dutch magazine

Article about MsgPlus! and A-Patch in Dutch magazine
Author: Message:
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. Article about MsgPlus! and A-Patch in Dutch magazine
I got the january 2006 edition of Computer!Totaal today and it had a nice 3 pages long article about Messenger Plus! and A-Patch. Article is in Dutch. segosa may translate it to English later (or not?).

Read the full Dutch article here. (PDF, you need a PDF reader to view it, like Adobe Reader)

The article is basicly about "tweaking" MSN and they talk about various Plus! and A-Patch features. Looks like they really put some time in it to actually use Plus! before they wrote anything, unlike some other articles i've seen :). Only thing is that they mention the sponsor as spyware in the begin of the article :(. Later they call it adware and tell you how to bypass it in setup, they even mention the proper sponsor uninstall topic from this forum, in case you accedently installed the sponsor :).

This post was edited on 02-27-2006 at 01:59 PM by Menthix.
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
12-09-2005 05:08 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Article about MsgPlus! and A-Patch in Dutch magazine - by Menthix on 12-09-2005 at 05:08 PM
RE: Article about MsgPlus! and A-Patch in Dutch magazine - by user27089 on 12-09-2005 at 05:15 PM
RE: Article about MsgPlus! and A-Patch in Dutch magazine - by CookieRevised on 12-09-2005 at 05:19 PM
RE: Article about MsgPlus! and A-Patch in Dutch magazine - by Ahmad on 12-12-2005 at 01:49 AM
RE: Article about MsgPlus! and A-Patch in Dutch magazine - by ipab on 12-12-2005 at 02:12 AM
RE: Article about MsgPlus! and A-Patch in Dutch magazine - by Menthix on 12-24-2005 at 12:58 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: