What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » MSN Know it all needed!Experts help me.

Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
MSN Know it all needed!Experts help me.
Author: Message:
musicgirl4ever

O.P. MSN Know it all needed!Experts help me.
Hello to the community

I am new here since i want to switch from 7.5 to live. I am 22 years old girl that loves music i hope we can help each other.

So i am planning to switch from msn 7.5 (with plus and stuff plug ng) to live with plus and scripts, tried to switch but some things were unavailable long time ago so.

Here are my questions answer them separately detailed (since i am a bit slow con tech stuff) and with links to the things i want. :)

1) on Plus for 7.5 you can go to a contact and select contact information where you see last seen online, last new chat and recent events.

In recent events you see all the contact online activity and status changes it done, i think live plus has all i mentioned but in recent events i want to know if it separates away and away idle when the person changes manual or it changes automatic because afk.

if there a script that do this please link or explain me what the new live plus does and dont do according what i said.

2)In stuff plug ng for 7.5 all display where recorded on a place where i can choose which one to save i just wanna know if there is an  script for this.

3) A open/close chat windows very trusty... i know the issue that those things works with the display image but atlleast in 7.5 95% of the times someones that open talks...

4)when a person goes offline or have me bloked anything for this?

Thank you i will aprecciate your help!
06-25-2007 07:49 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
NanaFreak
Scripting Contest Winner

32 / Male / Flag
RE: MSN Know it all needed!Experts help me.
1) dont really know

2) there is no script for this but the makers have made their own messenger add-on. go to http://stuffplug.com to download it

3) these do not work due to the messenger protocol, sorry

4) these DO NOT WORK! anything that says it does it will most likely be a virus :)

i hope this helps
06-25-2007 07:54 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
vikke

31 / Male / Flag
1) You open a conversation with the contact and then you click Plus!->Contact Information. It's a feature of Messenger Plus! Live, so no script is required.

2) Use Stuffplug 3 or UNeed Script (search forums).

4) I got to say, block checkers do work 100% if they tell you he blocked you.
4 8 15 16 23 42
06-25-2007 09:31 AM
musicgirl4ever

O.P. RE: MSN Know it all needed!Experts help me.
Ok ok i think i need better answers than this since:

1) vikke ok ok i know live plus do that but remember it did not difference it from away or away idle, do plus do it now since old 7.5 version still does this and works 100% if not any script that do this in a better way. also i want to know if it still do all i mention.

2) it was anwered very well.

3) I know the protocol dont do this but still stuff ng still does this on 7.5 and it works 95% is there any scripts that do the same that stuff ng for 7.5...

4) i think i got this one anwered but i want to make sure there is no script for this.

thanks for the answers so far. I need more answers ;)
06-25-2007 06:29 PM
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
1) Plus! Live does make a difference between away and away idle:
[Image: away_idle.png]

3) http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/view/115-Convo-Notifier/

4) No, there really isn't any that works properly, also read Block checkers DO NOT work about that.

This post was edited on 06-25-2007 at 06:42 PM by Menthix.
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
06-25-2007 06:40 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
musicgirl4ever

TY menthix TY now th eonly thing left is the open windows notifier, something that works as good has the old stuff plug ng!
06-25-2007 06:43 PM
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by musicgirl4ever
only thing left is the open windows notifier, something that works as good has the old stuff plug ng!
Convo Notifier should work for that. It's a Messenger Plus! Live script. After you installed Messenger Plus! Live go to http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/view/115-Convo-Notifier/, download the script and install it (it installs as easy as any other program).

As far as i know it does the same as StuffPlug's open notifier did, but it's been a while since i last used StuffPlug.

This post was edited on 06-25-2007 at 06:51 PM by Menthix.
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
06-25-2007 06:50 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
musicgirl4ever

menthix you are the best!!! just 2 questions more...

this convo notifier should work as good has the stuff plug ng... ok ok in other words it might work aswell? and it says someone opened in a small windows or i have to have chat open?

and i just remembered when i had live i could not see display images on the contact list just the green man beside every contact in 7.5 when contact is opened it appears a small image on each contact.

Bonus question is there an scrip or something that checks for all display without me opening their window?
06-25-2007 06:58 PM
Zahid™

– / Male / Flag
quote:
and i just remembered when i had live i could not see display images on the contact list just the green man beside every contact in 7.5 when contact is opened it appears a small image on each contact.

Click on the two green arrows near the search bar in the contact list and click "Show Details" or use Mess Patch.
[Image: Zahid.png]
06-25-2007 07:09 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
TY menthix TY now th eonly thing left is the open windows notifier, something that works as good has the old stuff plug ng!
There is an open session notifier. It detects things like someone opening a conversation window, looking at your contact card, downloading your display picture etc. That is why it is not reliable.
06-25-2007 07:12 PM
Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: