What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Devilin and the uninstall page

Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] Last »
Devilin and the uninstall page
Author: Message:
leito

Chameleon by KeyStorm

38 / Male / –
RE: Devilin and the uninstall page
quote:
Originally posted by Sam Spade
Are you saying that the Sponsor Program does not and can not download files or applications during installation or during uninstallation?  How do we explain the Sponsor Program EULA which specifically gives permission for the Sponsor Program to download and install software and update at any time, without user interaction?

All this is speculation, the sponsor could "download files or applications during installation or during uninstallation" but it doesn't. C2Media is a well known advertisment company, and the Sponsor package has been adapted by Patchou and them to be less charged than others.
[Image: leonelgalan.png]
12-03-2004 05:53 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Devilin

O.P. RE: RE: Devilin and the uninstall page
quote:
Originally posted by leito.gt
quote:
Originally posted by Devilin
I suggest the title is changed to "How to remove Messenger Plus's Sponsor (C2Media)"
quote:
Originally posted by Devilin
This is true, but it might be confusing, I'm assuming most people won't know exactly whom C2Media are, I'll try to think of a more inclusive but still simple title

I suggested the use of "(C2Media)" because we, people, need to name things and because, users could do a basic research about C2Media, before or after uninstalling it.

Good to see you will change the old title, hope you find the more inclusive title.

How to remove Messenger Plus 3 / C2Media

This is as close as I could get, limited space I can't double line, without running over the background image, choose knowledge, and I wouldn't like to change the text size, and lose the uniformity with other pages
But I'm always open to suggestions, and I will alter if its valid
so if you have a better idea leito.gt :D

Patchou

quote:
Devilin, so that you don't misinterpret my actions: the first thread you opened was closed because of some replies people were making to you, and not because of your own messages. As you can see, I left this thread opened

The misrepresentation, was my fault, soz :D  assuming I interpreter your thinking correctly,:D, I tend to run ahead of myself, I think forwards and sideways, often jumping to the  conclusion of a problem, that hasn't yet been conceived, by the person I'm communicating with, i can see that errrrrrrr look on your face, I'll try to explain

Originally you picked up upon the point I made about being factual with cookie, and as your name was mentioned, it stuck, later I posted  I intend to check back occasionally on the replies people get on this forum, and I may change the words above the link to this site, if the general state of replies are less than warned and friendly, and the assumption formed in your mind that I might actually consider this a hostile forum, its being nagging you a little bit, so you decided to add the bit above in your post,

Let me assure you I don't consider this a hostile forum, but I can tell from the general state of replies, there is some tension around, thinking ahead, with the anti virus programs starting to define the sponsor program as a trojan, the pressure you and the other people on this forum are under, from the anti Spyware programs, is about to get far worse, as the other anti virus programs, pick this up inevitably, and the anti Spyware, picks up and replicate the trojan definition,

In other words heat is about to get turned up considerably, with the inevitable consequences, I was just expressing a concern for this possible future event :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is everybody happy with this Now (H)http://chooseknowledge.com/How-to-uninstall-Messenger-Plus.htm

Patchou---- remember  your facts page

Hi cookie :D

12-03-2004 08:54 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
RE: Devilin and the uninstall page
Again, thank you Devilin for keeping on having a nice chat. We all exchanged our point of views, you've apparently listened to what we had to say and that's very appreciated.

I'll close this thread again to avoid future possible misunderstandings, don't hesitate to create a new one if you feel it's necessary.
[Image: signature2.gif]
12-03-2004 11:31 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: