What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » please help me sum 1

please help me sum 1
Author: Message:
garrypen

O.P. please help me sum 1
[b][color=purple] is ther anyway what so ever to be able to see what i said in my convo with out being on my computer. say i go to a friends house and i want to check my convo from the night before but it was on my computer. is ther anyway i can get msn to send me an e.mail with my complete convo without having to use my msn e.mail addy. and if so does it have to be something i install on my computer or will it work from my friends house who wouldnt not have anything installes on her computer to do this. sorry if i am being i little to much of a non sence maker :S

1 more thing. i have some 1s password to ther msn what can you sugest to have some fun. and is ther anything i can download that would b fun to use:D
01-14-2005 05:29 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
MC.POP

the DJ that hits the limitz

36 / Male / –
RE: please help me sum 1
i dont know about the convo thing but i do know sth about this password thing and it that tell him/her that u know their password and tell them to change it. i dont think u would like anybody to mess with your e-mail?!?!?

This post was edited on 01-14-2005 at 05:34 AM by MC.POP.
[Image: spidermansig5.jpg]
01-14-2005 05:32 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
segosa
Community's Choice

RE: please help me sum 1
I don't know about getting MSN Messenger to e-mail you the conversation, but... VNC.
The previous sentence is false. The following sentence is true.
01-14-2005 06:45 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: