What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » UK PSP Release Day

UK PSP Release Day
Author: Message:
kipper2258

O.P. UK PSP Release Day
I got my UK PSP today, did anyone else?

Its seems generally cool, abit fussy with the video though which is annoying. The memory stick rubber latch thing on the console is also annoying as it keeps falling out, and battery life dosent seem great (+ I have 2 dead pixels :() But generally it seems a good little machine.
[Image: w2m/]
Yeah - Im a kipper - A salted fish...
The fish inside me's Blog.

World domination!
09-01-2005 08:15 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: UK PSP Release Day
lol i want a ps3 so i'm not getting one ;) lee jeffery gets his today too :banana:
09-01-2005 08:22 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

I'm not going to get a PSP, I don't see the point really, it is mostly a fashion icon... I can't really see many good games coming out on it, most of the games that have came out already are just portable version of games that are already out... They have gone over the top with pariphanalea aswell, which is annoying...

I am getting an XBOX 360 when it comes out anyway, well christmas at least!

I brought 4 games today. Farcry, Mortal Kombat: Defiance, Splinter Cell 3: Chaos Theory & Ninja Gaiden.
09-01-2005 08:55 PM
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Absorbation
lol i want a ps3 so i'm not getting one ;) lee jeffery gets his today too :banana:

lol i read that the ps3 is due for release on 15th of march... hm same as my birthday ! :D lol.... wonder if thats coincidence or fate!

[Image: lost7ru.gif]
09-01-2005 09:21 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

They haven't yet released a price for the Playstation 3 yet though, which is the main problem for most buyers, I wouldn't want to pre-order until I knew what the price of it was, it could exceed £300!!! I hope it doesn't for the sake of Sony though, it would be a bad move in their part, regardless on how much they spent on Processors etc... Only people with enough money and willpower would buy it...
09-01-2005 09:38 PM
Negro_Joe

Go!Go!Go!

34 / Male / –
I doubt it i think the PS3 will outsell the Xbox 360, maybe not on the first day, but in the long run, due to the fact the PS3 is at least twice as powerful and has the backing of the devil may cry, MGS4, GTA, and other famous games.
But as it has been before both consoles will both reduce their prices drastictly all in the name of console supremacy, so im not worrying about the prices just yet.
And i think the PSP could potentilly be the best handheld ever, it has completely revolutionzed the whole idea of handheld entertainment, and the game are potentilly on par with those on PS2.

[Image: sinavatar4ie.jpg]

09-02-2005 01:37 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: