What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Need advice...

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Need advice...
Author: Message:
KeyStorm
Elite Member

Inn-sewer-ants-pollie-sea

38 / Male / –
RE: Need advice...
If it's more important for her what others may say than being with you then she's not worth it, trust me.
09-09-2005 02:10 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Need advice...
quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm

If it's more important for her what others may say than being with you then she's not worth it, trust me.
That's exactly what i dont want to believe, :S..i'm Just going to let her think for a while, about the stupidity she's doing..

Thanks everyone for your answers..

This post was edited on 09-09-2005 at 02:18 PM by Jhrono.
09-09-2005 02:17 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Tasha

31 / Female / Flag
Basically:

Distance, age, and what others think shouldn't be important in my eyes, if you truly love someone, you wanna be there for them, no matter what. I'm not being mean, but if she cares what others think, shes not worth it yet, as Keystorm said. Yes, let her think, but if she doesn't want to be with you, don't let her go completely. Stay friends, maybe feelings will develop over time. :)

Oh, and zaher, girls can make up their minds easily, just as much as men can. We can know what we want easily. Depends on who we are to say that we can't make up our minds with everything, and whether we can or can't change our minds. Such a generalism isn't too appreciated. :)
www.mycutelobster.co.uk
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry,
but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
09-09-2005 02:23 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
zaher1988

Inseperable

36 / Male / Flag
Jhoney!! in true love, u make ur world revolve on the one u love, and u become blint, and can't see all around!. and we sacrifise and fight for our love. we give more than we can, and just care for the one we adore!!

She's not doing that Jhoney! she's afraid from people , she's not afraid to loose u!.

wish u again best wishes
09-09-2005 03:33 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

passwords are for treehouses

– / Male / –
Well First man, dont let her know that she's too good for you.  Then follow everyone elses advice...
09-09-2005 04:11 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
Don't you mean 'not good enough'?
[Image: spartaafk.png]
09-09-2005 05:41 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
xpirdwingz

I will still reach u, wherever u r

36 / Female / –
I think Dane was trying to say that making her see that she may be too good for him, may make her want a higher standard. It's not necessarily true though.
At some point, most of us are afraid of what other people will think of us, and it makes matters worse. When she realises there's more to that, she'll do something.
Now I need a new sig... :/
09-09-2005 07:55 PM
paperless
Veteran Member

Saved by the bell

34 / Male / Flag
Erm... first i never had a GF before so dont take my advices as 100%

You like her, she likes you ok that is a good start.

Its probably not real love so dont get too worried but yeah the feeling is like you really care a lot about her. ( erm my help isnt getting any good ).

She is the only one who can decide that, you cant force her to be with you even if she wants to she is being kinda stopped by her old way of thinking.

Make her see that isnt the right way of thinking, that is the way people used to think 100 years ago.
Tell her if she really likes you other people dont have anything to do with that. People are not going to kill you both for walking around together you are the ones who decide, not the gossips.

If she cant understand that and still doesnt want to be with you because of it, you are not that important to her.

You people are just 13 year old, im not saying at your age "love" isnt important and wont cause you to be sad im just saying that you can forget her more easily.

When your hormones start jumping around ( that process probably started already but just wait until you get 15 ) you will feel attracted for girls more easilly, this is not exactly relevant for this case but could be useful in the future.

But if you are too lazy to read everything i said just read this:

If she cant be with you because she is afraid of what other people will think, forget her.

09-09-2005 09:59 PM
SikStyles

DeathCult

34 / Male / Flag
yea just like paperless said forget her if she is afraid to show others that she likes you

you are young,13, you will meet plenty girls and there is no doubt about it, sometimes when you think its the right person and you feel the spark then it aint it, and you have to let it go in order to move on with your life.

Best Of Luck :)
You're still breathing? Why?
Get off the cross, the wood is needed.
[Image: userbar.jpg]

09-09-2005 10:08 PM
emit
Disabled Account

Get over her. You're only 13 and there are other girls in the world. Even some less concerned with the superficial.
09-10-2005 12:04 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: