What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger

[suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger
Author: Message:
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
Absolutely not!

I know what those others have said (I can read and understand their English posts very well). However, I didn't understood a thing from that last gibberish post of yours. Hence, after rereading that post many times,
That is exactly what I mean. Rereading this paragraph
quote:
Originally posted by ahmetgns
Cookie, I didn't express the special case with Plus! menu item that it won't popup any window, because I believe( d ) the forum regulars (who would support this suggestion) will know that(warmth and john-t knew these I think, because they didn't say any wrong thing about this feature, congratulations guys)
will not help you understand what I'm talking about. On the contrary, it will confuse your mind about what is being talked there. Sometimes, just looking at the current case will not help you understand what that case is, in those times, you must know things that happened before that case. (I swear I wrote something like this to you before) Maybe just staring at my posts to understand them is your another fault, you must consider the history of threads)

That is why I quoted some of the previous paragraphs which leaded me to write the paragraph you see above. But since you are saying you still couldn't understand, in order me to paraphrase my paragraph, I must learn something from you. Your question is
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
Are you now saying that you didn't meant this dialog to pop up when the Plus! menu item "lock messenger" is choosen?:
Can you now say me what that this dialog stand for - the current, original window which is titled "Messenger Lock Shortcut" and shown to people when they firstly press the Messenger Lock Shortcut _or_ the new, modified window which I suggested in this thread and will be shown to people when they firstly lock Messenger if Patchou implements in the software. As soon as you make this clear , I will be glad to explain what I'm talking about. (Just notice that you still think that I'm contradicting myself in that paragraph, really don't you? I am 100% sure you does. Demanding me to paraphrase that paragraph is not because you didn't understand it, it is because you wanted to point to my contradictions in my paragraphs (as if there is any)) I know what you think because it is really very obvious to me...
quote:
Originally posted by Cookie
does NOT automatically explain where or how that dialog is going to be used and shown
I think
quote:
Originally posted by screenshot
You have just locked Messeger for the first time.
does explain it very well. See Apatik's post.
quote:
Hence you made a post explaining the screenshot.
I swear I didn't make any post explaining the screenshot. Because I knew from my previous experiences that you would not understand my explanations if I did. But Apatik tried to explain when the window will pop-up, but you still couldn't get the point, so
quote:
Originally posted by Apatik
Hu?
(Why am I making this post then *-)) I can't understand why you are the only one who couldn't understand the idea of my suggestion at first glance (or second, third glances)...
quote:
It is exactly such stuff which could lead to me thinking bad things of you.
Do you think I care them :^)
quote:
Originally posted by ahmetgns
When Cookie understood that I suggested totally a crap thing...
Hmm, lets see what you said
quote:
PS: Actually, it wouldn't help at all I'm afraid! Because those people who come here ...
If you think, it wouldn't help at all, then I understand that you mean that my suggestion is actually a crap one.
quote:
What your problem is (correct me if I'm wrong), is that you seem to assume that I automatically dismiss anything you say or suggest, just because I can't stand you.
First of all, I don't have any problem. The problem is that you most of the time can't get my points in my threads (although other members can even if they are written in a bad english).
quote:
The thing is that if somebody else made the exact same suggestion using the exact same explaination, I still would have replied the exact same thing.
Then I am sad for you. You fail to understand things rapidly.
quote:
So, finally drop the arrogant act and accept that not everybody understands you immediatly...
OK, but when they understand me, they understand correctly, not misunderstand like you.
quote:
understanding or even not agreeing means they have something against you
If you did understand me correctly, then did disagree with any kind of  objection, then I would not get angry with you. What I don't like is, you sometimes misunderstand me then think I am suggesting things "which won't help at all you are afraid".

I'm waiting for your short answer to the question which I asked.

Edit: Can you please fix your wrong usage of verbs in past form. I even pmed to you about this before but you still make that mistake:

Wrong: ...didn't understood...

Correct: ...didn't understand...

Wrong: ...did you meant...?

Correct: ...did you mean...? It really annoys me while reading your posts.

This post was edited on 12-16-2007 at 04:07 PM by ahmetgns.
12-16-2007 03:57 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by ahmetgns on 12-13-2007 at 08:17 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by warmth on 12-13-2007 at 08:23 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by Chris4 on 12-13-2007 at 08:27 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by Quantum on 12-13-2007 at 08:31 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by warmth on 12-13-2007 at 08:32 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by ahmetgns on 12-13-2007 at 08:45 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by Apatik on 12-13-2007 at 10:16 PM
RE: RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by ahmetgns on 12-13-2007 at 10:32 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by CookieRevised on 12-13-2007 at 10:33 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by ahmetgns on 12-13-2007 at 10:39 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by CookieRevised on 12-13-2007 at 10:42 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by ahmetgns on 12-13-2007 at 10:57 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by Apatik on 12-13-2007 at 10:58 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by CookieRevised on 12-13-2007 at 10:59 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by Apatik on 12-13-2007 at 11:00 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by CookieRevised on 12-13-2007 at 11:02 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by ahmetgns on 12-13-2007 at 11:04 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by andrey on 12-13-2007 at 11:14 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by Apatik on 12-13-2007 at 11:16 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by ahmetgns on 12-13-2007 at 11:19 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by Apatik on 12-13-2007 at 11:28 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by andrey on 12-13-2007 at 11:32 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by CookieRevised on 12-14-2007 at 12:08 AM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by ahmetgns on 12-14-2007 at 02:34 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by andrey on 12-14-2007 at 05:32 PM
RE: RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by Apatik on 12-14-2007 at 10:22 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by Quantum on 12-14-2007 at 05:47 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by vaccination on 12-14-2007 at 05:48 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by warmth on 12-14-2007 at 07:09 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by ahmetgns on 12-14-2007 at 07:21 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by CookieRevised on 12-14-2007 at 08:38 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by Voldemort on 12-14-2007 at 08:42 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by markee on 12-15-2007 at 06:11 AM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by ahmetgns on 12-15-2007 at 02:15 PM
RE: RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by CookieRevised on 12-16-2007 at 02:24 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by Apatik on 12-15-2007 at 02:57 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by ahmetgns on 12-15-2007 at 04:41 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by Chris4 on 12-15-2007 at 06:03 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by ahmetgns on 12-16-2007 at 03:57 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by Apatik on 12-16-2007 at 07:52 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by Aardvark on 12-16-2007 at 11:11 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by CookieRevised on 12-17-2007 at 12:26 AM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by Aardvark on 12-17-2007 at 01:50 AM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by CookieRevised on 12-17-2007 at 03:22 AM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by Aardvark on 12-17-2007 at 03:39 AM
RE: RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by CookieRevised on 12-17-2007 at 04:23 AM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by Aardvark on 12-17-2007 at 04:40 AM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by ahmetgns on 12-17-2007 at 03:38 PM
RE: RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by CookieRevised on 12-19-2007 at 12:09 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by ahmetgns on 12-19-2007 at 11:01 PM
RE: [suggestion] Tip window for unlocking Messenger - by Voldemort on 12-20-2007 at 12:05 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: