Shoutbox

StuffPlug2 Oversized DP - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: StuffPlug2 Oversized DP (/showthread.php?tid=38610)

StuffPlug2 Oversized DP by Kowell on 02-16-2005 at 04:39 PM

I was wondering....I just got msn7beta and MsgPlus3.4beta and stuffplug2.0.17
I checked "oversided DP" but when I look at a friend's computer who,s got an MSN window with me on msn7beta my pic is still small....But another friend with msn7 and stuffplug2.0.17 sees my pic larger.....
I was wondering....does msn7 has a large dp bloquer or sometinh like that so both person need to have stuffplug to see large dp ?????
(It may sound stupid but I,m curious.....usually with msn6 and stuffplug1 the pic could take some time to get larger but it's been 2 days so.....)

Kowell

RE: StuffPlug2 Oversized DP by Eljay on 02-16-2005 at 04:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Kowell
I was wondering....does msn7 has a large dp bloquer or sometinh like that so both person need to have stuffplug to see large dp ?????

yes. both people need stuffplug NG 2 to see the large display pictures in MSN 7.
RE: StuffPlug2 Oversized DP by Kowell on 02-16-2005 at 04:42 PM

well that's kind of ridiculous......the fun was to stick large photos in unexpecting people's face......few people have stuffplug compared to the amount of people with msn....is there no way to go around this one?

RE: StuffPlug2 Oversized DP by Sunshine on 02-16-2005 at 04:51 PM

Nope. Blame Microsoft for changing the protocol, they made MSN 7 autorezise DPs :P

RE: StuffPlug2 Oversized DP by Menthix on 02-16-2005 at 04:51 PM

No, not at this moment. Hore info about this subject can be found here.

RE: StuffPlug2 Oversized DP by Kowell on 02-16-2005 at 04:53 PM

crap.....
QUOTE:
The reason the contact now needs to have stuffplug installed to resize the display pic is that messenger 7 automatically resizes you display pic at in the other contacts client so they need stuffplug to overide this

talk about taking the fun outta things.....