Shoutbox

Plus!Live - Section buttons in the preferences - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Translation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+----- Thread: Plus!Live - Section buttons in the preferences (/showthread.php?tid=57776)

Plus!Live - Section buttons in the preferences by Patchou on 04-02-2006 at 10:25 PM

Hi everybody,

fopr those of you currently translating Messenger Plus! Live, I though I'd inform you that the next version will allow text to be displayed on two liens in the buttons on the left side of the preferences. It's still recommended that you find a way to translate those labels on a single line but in the worst case scenario, your text will fit on two without any problem :).

Patch

RE: Plus!Live - Section buttons in the preferences by Omar on 04-04-2006 at 12:55 AM

thats excelent news... you guys leaved us very little wiggle room on that one... ¬_¬

RE: Plus!Live - Section buttons in the preferences by Voldemort on 04-04-2006 at 01:18 AM

Omar... why don't you have the translator badge?
wdz hates you?

RE: Plus!Live - Section buttons in the preferences by Omar on 04-04-2006 at 02:41 AM

wdz doesnt care about the snakes on a plane....

RE: Plus!Live - Section buttons in the preferences by Voldemort on 04-04-2006 at 02:44 AM

So that means that you are a translator?

RE: Plus!Live - Section buttons in the preferences by Hank on 04-04-2006 at 02:56 AM

does it make any diff whether he has it there or not?

RE: Plus!Live - Section buttons in the preferences by Omar on 04-04-2006 at 03:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by bto
So that means that you are a translator?
yeah, im one... :p
RE: Plus!Live - Section buttons in the preferences by Patchou on 04-04-2006 at 05:28 AM

No he's not... he's just pretending to be one and as we're nice guys, we let him do that.

:refuck:

RE: Plus!Live - Section buttons in the preferences by John Anderton on 04-04-2006 at 06:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
No he's not... he's just pretending to be one and as we're nice guys, we let him do that.

haha

I really should have gotten down to translate plus. If only i had the proper fonts :sad:

Btw this should be a split.
* John Anderton looks at patchou :rolleyes:
RE: Plus!Live - Section buttons in the preferences by di3s3lx on 04-04-2006 at 09:52 AM

I have a question, Im not a beta tester, but I would like to translate in the future for my own personal uses with plus live will that be possible? I would love to do a spanish/puertorican version of msgplus since im puertorican and we have a lot of weird words that would be fun to add and stuff. aswell as a coloquial english one would be nice and fun too! personalizing little by little is awesome i think

RE: Plus!Live - Section buttons in the preferences by Menthix on 04-04-2006 at 11:21 AM

quote:
Originally posted by di3s3lx
I would like to translate in the future for my own personal uses with plus live will that be possible?
Yes, that is possible just like it's possible with Plus! 3.x now. The translation system hasn't changed much.
RE: Plus!Live - Section buttons in the preferences by Eddie on 04-04-2006 at 02:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by di3s3lx
I have a question, Im not a beta tester, but I would like to translate in the future for my own personal uses with plus live will that be possible? I would love to do a spanish/puertorican version of msgplus since im puertorican and we have a lot of weird words that would be fun to add and stuff. aswell as a coloquial english one would be nice and fun too! personalizing little by little is awesome i think

Question was also asked by none other than myself here...and answered simply as a yes :P
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=57788 :)
RE: Plus!Live - Section buttons in the preferences by Jhrono on 04-04-2006 at 02:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton

I really should have gotten down to translate plus. If only i had the proper fonts
The proper fonts ??! WTF ?
RE: Plus!Live - Section buttons in the preferences by Eddie on 04-04-2006 at 02:39 PM

I think he means like fonts like "ë" with dots etc and lines over them depending on the country etc, atleast thats what i think they mean :)

RE: Plus!Live - Section buttons in the preferences by Omar on 04-05-2006 at 01:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Patchou's :spam:ing... :P