Shoutbox

"What Im Listening To" Script to add album title - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: "What Im Listening To" Script to add album title (/showthread.php?tid=67769)

"What Im Listening To" Script to add album title by AmbulanceX on 10-28-2006 at 06:38 AM

When i originaly saw the now playing script, i was thinking it would be able to change what appears in your what im listening to bit after your msn name. Sadly it didnt, and i would love a script that lets u edit what songs info goes into that section. Instead of just song name and artists, i would love song name - album - artist, is there currently a script capable of this? or does anyone know if its possable. cheers will.

New messenger discovery came out, its really good be sure to download it.

http://live.msgdiscovery.com/

RE: "What Im Listening To" Script to add album title by phalanxii on 10-28-2006 at 07:26 AM

If you use Winamp, my Winamp Media script will update your "What I'm Listening To" with a customizable format using title, artist, album, year, genre and track number. You can also just have the default Title - Artist or reverse it with Artist - Title, while maintaining proper tags for things like the "ninemsn digital music downloads" link.

NOTE: Using a script to handle your current media is not as good as using a plugin in Winamp to directly send song information. By using a script, Windows Live Messenger or Winamp can lag and cause other problems. So use at your own risk! (You are probably better off finding a plugin from the Winamp website.)

PS. Yes, MessengerDiscovery works a lot smoother now, and it doesn't have any problems with Messenger Plus! Live. Hooray! :)
RE: "What Im Listening To" Script to add album title by AmbulanceX on 11-20-2006 at 11:01 AM

I use Messenger Discovery Live for all my popup notifications, its user has opened a convo notifier is good not 100% but easy to assume a real note and a fake. has everyone on this forum got it?