Shoutbox

[Suggestion] personal status - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [Suggestion] personal status (/showthread.php?tid=78459)

[Suggestion] personal status by -50CeNT- on 10-26-2007 at 05:59 PM

it would be great if you can change to your personal status by right clicking on the windows live messenger icon in the sys tray -> status -> more status like in the main window if you click on your nickname ;)

RE: [Suggestion] personal status by aNILEator on 10-26-2007 at 07:26 PM

Agreed, But selecting Away displays the personalised status pop up (unless you disabled it) and you can select from there your pre-sets

RE: [Suggestion] personal status by -50CeNT- on 10-26-2007 at 08:25 PM

yeah but i have to maximize wlm to choose my self created status.
with this suggestion i want that this point, where you can take the individual status, is integrated in the context menu, when you click on the wlm symbol near the clock.

and i'm awfully sorry, but i cant express very well with my limited english :D

RE: [Suggestion] personal status by Patchou on 10-26-2007 at 10:33 PM

I understand and it's a good suggestion, I'll have to consider it for a next update.

RE: [Suggestion] personal status by -50CeNT- on 10-27-2007 at 08:57 AM

thx :):D

btw when will the new version be released?

RE: [Suggestion] personal status by NanaFreak on 10-27-2007 at 09:09 AM

at the end of this month

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=77957

RE: [Suggestion] personal status by aNILEator on 10-27-2007 at 09:25 AM

Well Patchou's been very busy on plus, and we've yet to receive a Beta so unless it's a very stable bug free beta you may have to wait a bit longer into November before a public release :)

quote:
Originally posted by -50CeNT-
yeah but i have to maximize wlm to choose my self created status.

You shouldn't have to open the WLM window again, simple choose away in the context menu and the Msgplus personalised status window will appear, in the bottom left is a presets button where you can choose pre-saved status'
RE: [Suggestion] personal status by ahmetgns on 10-27-2007 at 12:16 PM

Since Patchou liked the idea, I have to repeat my suggestion about a similar thing.

suggestion-accessing external mail accounts through WLM's Mail button or at least systray menu

Since you have to do something with the systray icon menu for -50Cent-'s suggestion, can you also reconsider my suggestion together?

RE: [Suggestion] personal status by Quantum on 10-27-2007 at 01:58 PM

Or can there be an option you can choose what to want on the tray icon. So theres like 10 stuff and you can pick what you want one.