Shoutbox

BEG to HELP!! WLM Communications Platform - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: BEG to HELP!! WLM Communications Platform (/showthread.php?tid=94300)

BEG to HELP!! WLM Communications Platform by michelle11 on 04-05-2010 at 02:20 AM

HELP pls..
I have being frustrated with my MSN since last week due to unable to login the Reason caused by
"Window Live Communication Platform"!
and here is the attached of the printscreen for the error..

I have also review all this reply & try the way to solve..
but seem all is doest work for me!!
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/printthread.php?tid=87794
Im so REALLY depressed.... :S:S

could anyone can give me a proper way & effective way to resolve my problem plsssss..................
Im really appreciated it....
if u do have yahoo messenger, pls give me.. i will add u on my yahoo messenger.. plsssssssssssss..
i have really need my MSN back to normal plsss..
thanks..

RE: BEG to HELP!! WLM Communications Platform by michelle11 on 04-05-2010 at 05:56 AM

why nobody can help me out...
so sad.................... :'(

RE: BEG to HELP!! WLM Communications Platform by NanaFreak on 04-05-2010 at 10:33 AM

you waited 3 hours 30minutes... not everyone comes on during that time... we live in places all around the world and a lot of the people who will be able to help you with this could have been asleep or at work... we dont get paid to help so please be patient!

RE: BEG to HELP!! WLM Communications Platform by Chrissy on 04-05-2010 at 04:54 PM

Do you have a nVidia motherboard?

RE: BEG to HELP!! WLM Communications Platform by davidm_silva on 04-05-2010 at 06:22 PM

I never really knew how to fix that issue, however, I always ended up fixing it. I belive it's a Windows XP's Service Pack issue. You can still log in to Messenger. Just don't click on that Window.

RE: BEG to HELP!! WLM Communications Platform by Chrissy on 04-05-2010 at 06:33 PM

Run it in compatibility mode, to XP SP2, IIRC.

RE: BEG to HELP!! WLM Communications Platform by davidm_silva on 04-05-2010 at 06:41 PM

I think the problem is in Service Pack 2 and outdated OSs.

RE: BEG to HELP!! WLM Communications Platform by itey on 04-05-2010 at 06:41 PM

your computer has a virus (lookat the failing modname). get an av and do a scan/virus removal

also you have an old wlm version the latest one is 8089

RE: BEG to HELP!! WLM Communications Platform by michelle11 on 04-06-2010 at 05:15 AM

Chrissy: how do i check which motherboard that im currently using? how u means by Run it in compatibility mode, to XP SP2, IIRC.??

davidm_silva: wat do u means by dont click tat window? and i do using a service pack 2.. but all the while i using has no problem, until i met this problem on last week Wednesday... so sad..........
can u pls private PM me ur yahoo messenger pls.. im do appreciated it if u can help me out.. thx..

itey: u sure my PC get virus? tats y my MSN doest work??
how do u sure of it?

RE: RE: BEG to HELP!! WLM Communications Platform by davidm_silva on 04-06-2010 at 12:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by michelle11
Chrissy: how do i check which motherboard that im currently using? how u means by Run it in compatibility mode, to XP SP2, IIRC.??

davidm_silva: wat do u means by dont click tat window? and i do using a service pack 2.. but all the while i using has no problem, until i met this problem on last week Wednesday... so sad..........
can u pls private PM me ur yahoo messenger pls.. im do appreciated it if u can help me out.. thx..

itey: u sure my PC get virus? tats y my MSN doest work??
how do u sure of it?

There are a huge variaty of software that allows you to see wich hardware you have on your machine. I guess this is not totally necessary, as this kind of software should be (and are) prepared to run in all the machines that support Windows. I suppose you're using Windows XP with Service Pack 2, so you don't need to run the program in compatibility mode.

By not clicking on that chat Window I mean you can move it to a corner of the screen and still use Windows Live Messenger. You should consider update your OS via update.microsoft.com to get the latest patches and bugfixes, and even the SP3.

It is possible, as itey said, that Windows Live Messenger won't run because of viruses. Do you have an antivirus program installed and enabled? Wich one?