What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Translation » Translation for 2.20 - Please read

Translation for 2.20 - Please read
Author: Message:
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. Translation for 2.20 - Please read
Hello,

yesterday evening I sent an email to all the translators who volunteered to update their language for the public release of Messenger Plus! 2.20. If you didn't received an email and you knwo your language is pretty rare (like Estonian), please let send me an email asap to mplus-trans@patchou.com.

If all goes well, all the languages will be updated at the end of the week. However, if some are missing, I'll post a new message friday with a list of languages that have not been updated. If you want to help, you'll have only one day to translate the file as the public release of Plus! 2.20 will be done no later than sunday, and that's final.

Note also that no update done and posted on the forum will be used. The reason is that translators have received a clear change manifest telling them exactly what has been changed, modified and deleted. If you don't have this file, you just can't have updated your language properly.

Thank yo uall for your support!
Patchou
[Image: signature2.gif]
07-07-2003 10:15 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Toshiro

– / Male / –
RE: Translation for 2.20 - Please read
I didn't receive it...:'(
07-08-2003 09:49 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »