What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » how to sign in on appear offline?

Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] Last »
how to sign in on appear offline?
Author: Message:
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: how to sign in on appear offline?
quote:
Originally posted by Protocol
Yes. Others do allow this. But the point I am making is that JnrzLoader doesn’t allow you to sign in automatically and offline. Others methods do. e.g. MSNProxy, StatusSaver. But with JnrzLoader , if you choose to sign in automatically, JnrzLoader is not loaded.
No they don't. (not sure about proxy though) The automatically signing in is done my MSN Messenger itself by setting the option to sign in automatically, not by the tools. This is NOT done by the tools and NOT the purpose of these tools...

Jnrzloader starts msn messenger itself (hence it is a "loader") and patches it so it uses the offline status as the default one. Thus, once the patching is done, it is not needed anymore and will quit itself.

Statussaver is a plugin, again, this is only loaded when MSN Messenger starts up (with Messenger Plus!). It changes the status to the previous used status when you sign in (automatically or not).

Follow the links given in my list posting in this thread to read how you use those tools and what they do.

This post was edited on 12-09-2004 at 08:26 AM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
12-09-2004 08:23 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Protocol

RE: RE: how to sign in on appear offline?
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
quote:
Originally posted by Protocol
Yes. Others do allow this. But the point I am making is that JnrzLoader doesn’t allow you to sign in automatically and offline. Others methods do. e.g. MSNProxy, StatusSaver. But with JnrzLoader , if you choose to sign in automatically, JnrzLoader is not loaded.
No they don't. (not sure about proxy though) The automatically signing in is done my MSN Messenger itself by setting the option to sign in automatically, not by the tools. This is NOT done by the tools and NOT the purpose of these tools...

Jnrzloader starts msn messenger itself (hence it is a "loader") and patches it so it uses the offline status as the default one. Thus, once the patching is done, it is not needed anymore and will quit itself.

Statussaver is a plugin, again, this is only loaded when MSN Messenger starts up (with Messenger Plus!). It changes the status to the previous used status when you sign in (automatically or not).

Follow the links given in my list posting in this thread to read how you use those tools and what they do.

Forget about it lol... Maybe my English is not good enough... *-)
12-09-2004 09:08 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: