What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » pop checking...

pop checking...
Author: Message:
michaelm

O.P. pop checking...
I use april 22 build of msn plus and messager 6.1

I use thurderbird email client and imap
my mail server supports both pop3 and imap on the standard ports.  I notice that the counter sometimes does not reset.

I do not remove the mail from the inbox I just move the mail to a knew folder on my imap server somtimes I click on the link within the pop up to open thunder bird sometime I check ignore it and check my self bu opening thuderbird.  either way the counter does not reset and will continue to list the # of email I have even after they have been moved to a knew folder.

IE when I get a knew email it will say you have 8 email even through I only have one cus I moved the other 7 last time to checked.

I hope this has not been reported already and I am not simply wastes bandwidth....

Thanks

Michael
05-01-2004 11:22 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
RE: pop checking...
You're not wasting bandwidth asking for information, this forum is here for this only purpose. Messenger Plus! sends the standard "get unread email count" command to your mail server, there's nothing I can do to solve your problem as this "problem" comes from your server.

Sorry,
Patchou
[Image: signature2.gif]
05-02-2004 02:40 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: