What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » about the chat logging feature in the MsgPlus.....

about the chat logging feature in the MsgPlus.....
Author: Message:
pcxzboy

O.P. about the chat logging feature in the MsgPlus.....
I'm sorry, I don't know whether it is already posted or not . :$

Is it possible to have a option that is for users to select which format (text and HTML format) will the chat log saved to in the next few releases ? *-)
10-22-2004 08:27 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Tochjo
forum super mod

36 / Male / Flag
RE: about the chat logging feature in the MsgPlus.....
Most people consider the strength of Plus!' logging feature the simplicity it has. However, it's understandable that some people would like it to be more advanced.

Patchou himself has not added this yet, and it is indeed unsure if he will in the (near) future. I imagine that lopardo, one of our members, felt exactly like you do now a while ago: at least, I think that's the reason he made a nice Messenger Plus! Log Viewer :)

It is a program that opens and processes Messenger Plus! chat logs so you can see them in rich text format. It's still in a beta stage, which means it's not completed yet, but you can preview how it's going to be like by downloading the beta release at http://360software.dakotabcn.net/logviewer/ :).
10-22-2004 10:04 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: