What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Remote Webcam Turnon

1 votes - 5 average   Remote Webcam Turnon
Author: Message:
Polie

O.P. Remote Webcam Turnon
My friend claims he has an msn hack that can turn on someone elses webcam without them knowing. This sounds cool and it would be really sweet to have. Does anyone have it or know where to get it?
10-24-2004 02:47 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
_Humphreys
Veteran Member

24 / – / Flag
RE: Remote Webcam Turnon
One I think he's lieing two it's against privacy code/laws please don't ask for stuff like that here you won't get it.

This post was edited on 10-24-2004 at 02:49 PM by _Humphreys.
AC3
10-24-2004 02:49 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Concord Dawn
Veteran Member

This is a loopy fruit.

33 / Male / –
He's lying. It is impossible to do something like this on MSN protocol. It just doesn't work like that. And to prove it, ask him to do it on you.
[Image: 7.png]
10-24-2004 02:54 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

What attitude said is partially correct, its not an msn hack though I don't think, there is a trojan or something going around that can view your webcam constantly ...
10-24-2004 02:54 PM
_Humphreys
Veteran Member

24 / – / Flag
BTW the chances of you getting a thing like this are very slim only a couple of people have actually have this I have heard also if you have it on your com (the trojan) you should get a anit-virus immedietly and get rid of it also get a decent firewall like Zone Alarm or Mcaffe.

This post was edited on 10-24-2004 at 03:07 PM by _Humphreys.
AC3
10-24-2004 02:58 PM
Concord Dawn
Veteran Member

This is a loopy fruit.

33 / Male / –
I just happen to know that my school blocks all MSN-related and webcam-related ports during school hours. It's impossible for me to be viewed. And I never plug my webcam in when I'm not using it anyways.
[Image: 7.png]
10-24-2004 03:11 PM
Anubis
Elite Member

33 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Polie

My friend claims he has an msn hack that can turn on someone elses webcam without them knowing.
Sounds like bull to me...The chances of finding a gap in the protocol to do this is next to impossible, MSN are very careful. Only way this kind of thing could happen is if Messenger Plus had auto-accept turned on for webcam...and you've forgotten and left that checked, he may think he's found a hack but actually is trying it on people who have that accepted...

quote:
Originally posted by Attitude Extreme

The chances of you getting a thing like this are very slim only a couple of people have actually have this I have heard
No, a lot of people are infected with trojans...on a global scale, where do you get your facts? Loads of computers are worldwide are infected, yours was once I believe...your chances are slim if you have a good Anti-Virus and firewall, but if you don't and you go around accepting and installing .exe files left right in centre, yeah you will be infected :p
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
10-24-2004 03:11 PM
Tochjo
forum super mod

36 / Male / Flag
Illegal Content: You may not post illegal things or information about them. This includes, but is not limited to hacking tools.

Thread closed.
10-24-2004 03:17 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: