What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Suggestion on floating contacts

Poll: Good Idea?
Sure! I know what you mean!
No! There are more important things...
[Show Results | Edit Poll]
Suggestion on floating contacts
Author: Message:
Caseira

O.P. Suggestion on floating contacts
Well, Teh floating contacts was exactly what was missing in MSN! Thanks Patchou and the hole Plus! crew!
I have some suggestions wich are based on the floating contacts from Adium for MAC If you have where to try it, check it out.
Ok, the best thing about that is that you can create a minimalist list of contacts, you can reduce the font and even the space between lines, and they indicate the users status by configurable colors so that no icon is necessary. Ocupying a minimal space on screen.
Another good feature is that they keep alligned for example, if the person in the middle of your contact list goes off, she is going to disappear from our list ( Like in Plus!(Y)) and the people wich are under that person will take her place in the list, leaving no space between names. I hope I made myself clear...Think on that like a "Create a shortcut for the group at desktop not just a name"

Thas it, Hope you guys like my suggestion.
Excellent job you guys do!

Davi Caseira
11-04-2004 07:00 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: