What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » Forum & Website » (WDZ) Small board suggestion

(WDZ) Small board suggestion
Author: Message:
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. (WDZ) Small board suggestion
As we all know I can't hit the normal url at work since it is blocked by our proxy. I have to go through the avidmotion.com url to get here. Now since I go in a "backdoor" which work doesn't see I can't login and I can't post. DZ is there anyway to add a username and password box above the post where if the person enters that info and if it is right it will post a reply without actually being logged in? It would help a great deal cause I am always on here at work but can never post when someone needs help.

This post was edited on 12-27-2004 at 08:03 AM by matty.
12-23-2004 06:26 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
WDZ
Former Admin

– / Male / Flag
RE: (WDZ) Small board suggestion
I thought you said you found a proxy that you could use with the normal URL... :dodgy:
12-27-2004 08:13 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: (WDZ) Small board suggestion
Ya but they blocked out all the proxies that exist, somehow if the url has \nph-proxy.cgi the url is blocked so I am screwed again, I just use the avidmotion url for reading. But if would be nice to just enter my username and pass and submit a post and have it work, cause I am on the board lots during the day at work. I hope you can do this for me I know it wouldn't take much to do it.

Or you could recode the cooking setting/reading to work with the avidmotion url... whichever you would like :P

This post was edited on 12-27-2004 at 08:21 AM by matty.
12-27-2004 08:20 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: