What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Just a Pointer

Just a Pointer
Author: Message:
Yourmum90

O.P. Just a Pointer
it might not be a bug but i have noticed that the sponsor on the bottom of the main msn screen is always there tried getting rid of it but nothing just wondering if you could get rid of this one for me.

also is there away of getting rid of some of the formatting bar icons becuase i will never use them. would be nice to get rid of the

Font, emoticon, background, and the little prezzie thing.

Thanks For your help, Ths is the nuts of an add on to MSN Messenger, Keep up the good work!
01-18-2005 01:11 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
RE: Just a Pointer
Patchou has decided not to include "hide adbanner" anymore, see 'MSN advertisement banner' removal

Adbanners:
You can either wait for Stuffplug NG 2 to come out (beginning februari..more info) or use MessPatch.

Note: patching MSN Messenger infringes Microsoft's Terms of Use, use at own risk.

Asfar as i know there is no way to remove Font, Emoticon, Background and Pack buttons seperately.

This post was edited on 01-18-2005 at 01:25 PM by Sunshine.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
01-18-2005 01:22 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Just a Pointer
The adbar can only be hidden by a patch. Patchou has his reasons for removing the ad-hide feature (search the forums: shouldn't be hard to find).

As for hiding formatting options, you can hide the bar. Press Alt to show the menu bar, then select Tools > Show Toolbars. You can also turn off the icons at the top.

As for removing them one by one: I don't think anyone's written anything to do that yet.
[Image: spartaafk.png]
01-18-2005 01:23 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Yourmum90

O.P. RE: Just a Pointer
ok not to worry i managed to find a skin from mess.be that did the adbar and the single icons still no idea, but thanks anyway
01-31-2005 02:12 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: