What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Translation » I speak english and french

I speak english and french
Author: Message:
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. I speak english and french
Hey if you need a french/english translator then pm me Ill prove it to you that I speak perfectly french and perfectly english. I live in house with french ppl and my family is french however I go to an english school and as you can read my english is great (well I hope you say it is..lmao) well Id love to help out in translating if you need help. Pm me for answers. See ya!
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
01-30-2005 05:42 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: I speak english and french
Lou msgplus! has got alot of translations including english and french so i think this thread is a bit useless...but hey dont go down...try applying to projects that appear from here to then to do translations;)...
01-30-2005 05:48 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: I speak english and french
well I just want to help...not start a whole trans to myself cause man Im only 13. but it would give me something to do if someone wanted me to translate SOME things but Ill leave this hear...could come handy. see ya
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
01-30-2005 05:51 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
The english translation is done by Patchou, and noone can help him. For the french translation there are already some people, so I think they don't need more. Thanks anyway ;)
Messenger Plus! en espaņol:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
01-30-2005 06:41 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
KuraiNeko

Sorry but I believe that 13y old is a bit too young to work on translations projects..? Unless you're some kind of super genius... I don't know anyone who's 13 years old and who really write 2 languages perfectly...

Some times it's one language not so good, 1 good, or 2 language quite well, but not perfectly, especially for french, since it's a complicated language with tons of exceptions and rules... So, if you say you're going to an english school, well, sorry but I doubt you could really all those small french rules by yourself, unless your mother is a french teacher and she's teaching you french at home.

(I'm french too btw)

Oh, and about the website in your profile.. copyrighted? xD I really doubt you got the rights on the Montreal's Canadian hockey team logo xD

Edit : Sorry, nvm, old post =X It was on 2nd page.. I tought it was recent before I checked the date it was posted ^^;

This post was edited on 04-12-2005 at 02:35 PM by KuraiNeko.
04-12-2005 02:30 PM
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by KuraiNeko

Sorry but I believe that 13y old is a bit too young to work on translations projects..? Unless you're some kind of super genius... I don't know anyone who's 13 years old and who really write 2 languages perfectly...

1st - Anybody can do anything, i'm 13 and i'm totally capable of translating what so ever

2nd - If you don't know anyone that can write 2 languages perfectly, guess what?you just found one!I write perfectly portuguese and english...So why are you messing up with him?
04-12-2005 02:40 PM
Pyroteq
Veteran Member

Formally 'Scone'

33 / Male / –
uh im only 14 and i speak three languages of which two i would be able to translate..
04-12-2005 02:47 PM
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
see KuraiNeko? Guess you went down on this one...most of the guys in here are 16 or less and most of them know the minimum of 2 languages...
04-12-2005 02:52 PM
KuraiNeko

Nvm, you don't understand what I'm trying to say ^^

Try writting a text of about 1000 words WITHOUT errors. I doubt that in both or even one of them, there's no error at all =3 Even 5 errors in BOTH of them (total)... anyway, you can be good in 2 or 3 languages, that's very easy, but being perfect in 2 or 3 languages.. when you're not learning that specific language at school.. sounds hard to accomplish to me

This post was edited on 04-12-2005 at 04:13 PM by KuraiNeko.
04-12-2005 04:10 PM
Fraisie
Former Super Mod

Pixie Dust!

42 / Female / Flag
Anyway, I think we've said all there was to be said :)
So, Fraisie.net is empty atm. I\'m trying to come up with something cool to put on it, and I will!
04-12-2005 07:59 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: