What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » MSN 7 - full version delayed

MSN 7 - full version delayed
Author: Message:
_Humphreys
Veteran Member

24 / – / Flag
O.P. MSN 7 - full version delayed
quote:
Originally posted by Mess.be
Sad news, my friends: the official release of MSN Messenger 7.0, currently in public beta and previously planned for this month, has been delayed.

A new private beta is in preparation and will be handed over exclusively to beta-testers soon (current estimations say early March). This new build will come with most of the features planned for the final release, including personalized status messages which are already being tested by the MSN Messenger development team since January. As predicted, these messages can also be configured to show the user's currently playing song artist, title and album.

After this extra private beta-period in March, the final public release of MSN Messenger 7 is scheduled for April.

Such a tease!

They are nicking a msg plus! feature :dodgy:. I can't wait till April why can't they just leave it and release the full version now. 8-)

This post was edited on 02-10-2005 at 05:23 PM by _Humphreys.
AC3
02-10-2005 05:22 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: MSN 7 - full version delayed
Something was mentioned about this earlier and i posted about it, its completely annoying, why can't they think of their own features, i'm not being stupid, but without plus! they would be nothing, they just steal features, and they aren't being very subtle about it... They're going to have some emails off people I think :p.
02-10-2005 05:25 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Mnjul
forum super mod

plz wub me

– / Other / Flag
RE: MSN 7 - full version delayed
Alredy said in this post...: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=38...d=378164#pid378164
02-10-2005 05:25 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: