What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » 8007ee7 help! :(

8007ee7 help! :(
Author: Message:
eimz

O.P. Huh?  8007ee7 help! :(
Can any 1 help me? when i try to sign into msn this comes up "sorry, we were unable to sign you into the msn messenger at this time. Please try again later. 80072ee7" wen i try again it still doesnt  work it has bn lik this for days :(. does any1 no how to fix this or has had the same problem???
05-23-2005 06:57 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
mwe99
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
RE: 8007ee7 help! :(
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=35...d=348149#pid348149

This thread seems to have solved the problem. :)
05-23-2005 07:00 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Stigmata
Veteran Member

20 / Other / Flag
http://www.msn-problems.com/solve-msn-messenger-p...gn-in-80072ee7.php

quote:
Problem description

When you start MSN Messenger you cannot sign in, and you get error code 80072ee7 in the message:
quote:
    Sorry, we were unable to sign you in to the .NET Messenger Service at this time. Please try again later. 80072ee7

Possible solution

• The most likely cause for this problem is that your firewall does not allow MSN Messenger to access the Internet. This happens often if you install a new version of Messenger. Make sure MSN Messenger is allowed access in your firewall rules.
  • This error might also be occuring because there is a proxy server enabled in MSN Messenger while you do not use one. To remove the proxy settings, click the "Tools" menu and then "Options..." at your MSN Messenger main window. Then in the options screen click "Connection" in the list to the left. Next, click the "Advanced Settings..." button. You can try and uncheck all checkboxes in this screen except the one labeled "TCP" to let MSN Messenger connect through a direct connection. If that does not work you can restore the settings again by checking the boxes you unchecked before.

05-23-2005 07:00 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
I know your new, but please remember to post in the correct forum.

In this case, it would be Messenger & Technology > MSN/Windows Messenger not Tech Talk
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
05-23-2005 07:03 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: