What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Fido The Zombie

Fido The Zombie
Author: Message:
.blade//
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
O.P. Fido The Zombie
Today I found out that a  multi million dollar movie is going to be shot in my city called "Fido the Zombie".

The premise is:

quote:
    Years ago, the earth passed through a cloud of space dust, causing the dead to rise with an insatiable hunger for human flesh. Terror spread across the land, until a collar was invented that made the zombies docile, even useful. A company was born: ZomCon. Thanks to their patented domestication collar™, zombies became gardeners, milkmen, butlers, and even pets. ZomCon would like everyone to believe that they have the world under control - but do they?

Timmy Robinson doesn't think so. He thinks the world is "phony-baloney". An awkward loner, Timmy spends so much time in his room, even his own parents don't notice him. So when Mom buys a zombie to help around the house, Timmy is surprised, and even curious, when the beast wants to play catch. As the pair plays baseball in the park, the zombie saves Timmy from the local bullies. A true friendship is born and Timmy names the zombie, "Fido".

Longer description at http://movies.monstersandcritics.com/archive/movi...hive.php/Fido/2330

So when this fruity movie comes out be sure to watch it so you can see what my city looks like when it's been done up to look like another city :P

This post was edited on 06-06-2005 at 05:19 AM by .blade//.
[Image: A%20Pointy%20Rock.jpg]
06-06-2005 05:15 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Joe

35 / Other / Flag
RE: Fido The Zombie
A movie called "Lost in Yonkers" was filmed partially in my city. It was said to be in New York in the movie, but it takes place in Augusta and Maysville, KY
[Image: holidayssigei2.jpg]
06-06-2005 05:46 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Hybrid

Borderline Insane

36 / Male / Flag
RE: Fido The Zombie
well....the movie has imagenation. But its kinda awkward to have a zombie pet named "Fido"..
:banana:
[Image: SIGNATURE.jpg]
Let's roll kids, we're gonna party like the amish.
06-06-2005 10:34 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: