What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » [sugg] personalised status

[sugg] personalised status
Author: Message:
+user

O.P. [sugg] personalised status
hey patchou, gr8 service u doing to the msn messenger users. i just wanted u to kw tat its appreciated. i was hoping u would consider my suggestion.
one is the possibility to change display pics/muggins wen u change ur status n in the auto respond msgs the ability to use custom emoticons
and even in msg helpers it would b gr8 if custom emoticons were supported

+user

edit: itd b gr8 if we could change the personal message with the personal msgs

This post was edited on 06-28-2005 at 08:32 PM by +user.
06-28-2005 08:31 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: [sugg] personalised status
quote:
Originally posted by +user
hey patchou, gr8 service u doing to the msn messenger users. i just wanted u to kw tat its appreciated. i was hoping u would consider my suggestion.
one is the possibility to change display pics/muggins wen u change ur status n in the auto respond msgs the ability to use custom emoticons
and even in msg helpers it would b gr8 if custom emoticons were supported

+user

edit: itd b gr8 if we could change the personal message with the personal msgs

Ok both can be done now the first thing is a plugin i'll find it for you and the second just type the shortcut e.g :P just type : P
06-28-2005 08:34 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Zephyr

monster.rat

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
one is the possibility to change display pics/muggins wen u change ur status

The plugin is Status Picture Changer.

Enjoy :)
[Image: rhcpsig38tj.png]
06-28-2005 09:48 PM
+user

O.P. Roll Eyes  RE: [sugg] personalised status
im sorry, i was not aware of the plugin n the custom emoticons dont seem to appear coz i get replies like "wat \inv13" tats supposed to b the shortcut for the emoticons i downloaded. wat bout the personal msg while changin status? anyone kw a plugin for that?
and i seem to b having problems wit stuffplug coz when it opens in default browser like firefox, it takes me to member services n not my inbox.
and can sme help me send a msg to a person as soon as they cme online even if im away or smetin like tat

thanks all. friendly board
06-29-2005 10:43 PM
Zephyr

monster.rat

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
and can sme help me send a msg to a person as soon as they cme online even if im away or smetin like tat

You can use the Come-back message feature of plus for this.

Right click on an offline contact in your contact list, Messenger Plus! Extras, Set Come-back Message. You have to be online though for the message to be sent.

There is however another way which allows you to send the messages even if you are offline. Offline Messenger is a bot which can save a message and send it to the contact you want and you can go offline and it will still be sent. Just add a contact from the site I just linked to and start a conversation with the bot. It's pretty simple. :)
[Image: rhcpsig38tj.png]
06-29-2005 10:52 PM
philb

33 / Male / –
i have another simerlar sugestion

would it be possible to have personilsd status for each contact. e.g you apper to be online for one contact but busy to a differant contact.

annther sugestion i have mayb for a plugin is one that changes your nickname automaticly depending on the date.
e.g if i had a display name saying "8 days till ma bday" then my display name would change automaticly to be the correct nubmer of days.

i had plenty of other ideas but i crnt seem to think of them from off the top of my head. lol
06-30-2005 08:43 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: