What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » "Changed status to: Online"

"Changed status to: Online"
Author: Message:
al2002

39 / Male / –
O.P. "Changed status to: Online"
Hey everyone, I was just online and noticed something which I've thought about before but never bothered posting about. Anyway I was curious and this being the best place to ask: say I have assigned a sign in sound to a contact I talk to regulary. More often than not, when they sign in the Messenger Plus box comes up in the bottom right telling me so whilst playing the sound.

However say sometimes it doesn't play the sound, and instead shows the normal MSN Messenger "Person x has signed in" box and then after says "Person x has changed their status to online", which it doesn't usually say. Does this mean they've unblocked you/were on appear offline but changed their status to online? I wondered this with the keyword being changed their status.

Just curious so thought i'd ask, and apologies if it's been covered before!:P

Cheers
08-08-2005 06:53 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
qgroessl
Veteran Member

33 / – / Flag
RE: "Changed status to: Online"
I'm not sure... But I think this is just something that happens... It happens all the time no matter which contact it is with the notification assigned to it... It doesn't make that much of a difference for me, cause It always plays the sound assigned to them too.
08-08-2005 06:57 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: