What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Poll Center » New Plus! Feature?

Poll: Do you think this feature should be added to Messenger Plus! ?
Yes, I think this feature should be used in Msg Plus!
No, I do not think this feature should be used in Msg Plus!
I'm not sure
[Show Results | Edit Poll]
New Plus! Feature?
Author: Message:
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
O.P. New Plus! Feature?
Do you think that this feature to colour your MSN name (and possibly text styles [bold, italics, etc.]) would be better then what is used now (or something simular)? (See image below)

[Image: color3wt.png]

I think that it would be very easy to use compared to how we do it now. Simply highlight the part of your name you want colouring, choose a colour and viola! It changes to that colour!

No need to type /nick and get confused with all the dollar signs and weird codes.

I know most of you will find the method used now easy, but...
quote:
Originally posted by J.J
For people without computer knowledge, it isnt easy for them (even if it looks simple to us), especially if they don't know anybody who could help them understand.

Fair enough, you could say they have the tutorials with pictures, but i know that some of my friends (who aren't very good with computers) struggle to understand how to do things like that.
...and with this new feature it will be very easy for everyone to change the colour in their name. It shouldn't have to be so hard to do a simple thing in Messenger Plus!. This is one of the main reasons people download Messenger Plus!, to change their name to colour, but find it too hard!

Hope you agree :D

>> Colouring your MSN Name [Thread] - Chris4

This post was edited on 03-04-2006 at 04:37 AM by Chris4.
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
02-25-2006 01:08 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: