What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » licensed vids

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
licensed vids
Author: Message:
B3N_H4M1D

SKRIBUL

RE: RE: licensed vids
quote:
Originally posted by rockie
movies will be up for download as of today i think? or one day very soon :) you can buy em, except you can only own the digital copy, & not make a hard copy...  haha, except maybe burn the data file? im not sure, anyway by next year im sure we'll see the prices of these movies drop a bit, and also be able to burn what we buy to dvd and or transfer to other portable devices.

although it still won't stop me from downloading a copy for free first, seeing if its 'shit' then perhaps! buying it, that after all is the main reason behind downloading movies / music ... because if you really are a fan, you'll buy the media. :)

Yeah I Know But That Costs £40!! Im Talking About P2P's (a) You Have A Choice 1) Get A Free Movie OR 2) Pay £40 To Get The Exact Same Thing - However Bigger Fan You Are Why Would You Chuck Your Money away??

quote:
Originally posted by B3N_H4M1D
NOTE: It Is Illigal To Play Unlisenced Videos - But You Can Play It

Actually, your wrong - well in the most part.

It is illegal to download movies that you do not actually own in hard format (IE - a DVD you bought from a shop).

However, if you do own a hard copy of said movie then you can download it.

Same goes with music.

I Know... Why Would You Download A Movie If You Already Had It!!?? 8-)

Note: I Download Music Off P2P's Not Movie - They Take Long And People Rename Pown With The Name Of A Movie :dodgy:

This post was edited on 04-19-2006 at 12:11 PM by B3N_H4M1D.
I know that I have been a bad member in the past... please... Im so sorry... I am making a fresh start and I hope you will allow this to happen... 
04-19-2006 12:04 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: licensed vids
Ben... sorry but do you have a clue what you're talking about... From all of your posts so far, you sound like you're trying too hard to make people think you know what you're talking about.
04-19-2006 12:52 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: