What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Translation » Is there a team for Latvian

Is there a team for Latvian
Author: Message:
eziic_miglaa

O.P. Is there a team for Latvian
Seeing that Estonians and Lithuanians has started (or even finished) their work to get this great issue into their language, I am ready to do something not to leave Latvian behind.

So the question is whether there are any Latvian translator team already? If yes, can I join it, if no - how do I start?

Regards,
Eziic_miglaa
03-15-2007 10:23 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
RaPLeX

Fenerbahce SK

33 / Male / Flag
RE: Is there a team for Latvian
I think there is no latvian offical translator.You can start with translate language file:)
03-16-2007 01:48 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Adeptus

A Latvian translation is something I've also considered doing, but have never had time to do anything about it.  Should you require any help, I would be happy to participate.  I will PM you my contact information.
03-16-2007 03:15 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
Adeptus and eziic_miglaa, you both can join and create a Latvian translator team.

Remember that being a translator is something more than just translating the program. You're supposed to keep your translation up-to-date wheneven new versions of the software are released and, if Patchou chooses you as official translator, whenever he asks you for an update. Also the web page can be translated, and that's a bit more wokr for you.

Anyway, you're always welcome to translate Plus into whatever language you want, just remember to read How to add a new translation and the translation guidelines. Note that those links refer to the old Plus! 3, however the basic information is still the same. Finally, let me suggest you to use my Messenger Plus! Translator which is a great tool that will help you with the translation :)

Good luck :P
Messenger Plus! en espaņol:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
03-16-2007 11:10 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites