What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Translation » Turkish website translation is ready-E-mailed Patchou, but no reply?

Turkish website translation is ready-E-mailed Patchou, but no reply?
Author: Message:
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. Turkish website translation is ready-E-mailed Patchou, but no reply?
I have completed (I hope) Plus! Live website's Turkish translation and emailed Patchou on 9th or 10th March but he didn't reply.

He said his spam filter deleted 1200 emails every day so I worried about my email. Maybe he has taken some precautions for emailers from forum subscribers.

Also how many days after should we worry about our emails which requires a direct reply from Patchou? (not the ones only stating a bug in software)

Also what should I write on pages in the balloon which are not avaliable fully Turkish? I know German but it didn't help me to understand the text in the balloon on German website. Also there is not an English text for that balloon.

Also why shouldn't we translate English language names in "available languages" section to our language.

This post was edited on 03-16-2007 at 04:11 PM by ahmetgns.
03-16-2007 03:48 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
rix

34 / Male / Flag
RE: Turkish website translation is ready-E-mailed Patchou, but no reply?
To which address did you exactly send the e-mail? Anyways, I believe you don't have anything to worry about. It's normal that you haven't received a reply within a week. Even if patchou has already read your e-mail, it can take up to couple of more weeks, depending on the importance of your issue. In cases when there are some language (language, which is already included to the installer) related problems, Patchou usually deals with them and replies to these e-mails before releasing new version of MP!L. Though, website updates are done far less often as these translations are not affecting every release of MP!L in any kind of way.

Though, how did you manage do translate the file? Translating the website requires the default translation file, which you can get from Patchou. And by all means, i don't think that Patchou will ever add the translation. Atleast not until Messenger Plus! Live is fully translated to your language.
Show Plus! your commitment - Support Plus!
:: Plus!'s Estonian community - http://foorum.msgpluslive.ee/ ::
03-16-2007 04:16 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: