What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Feature Req-Reseting status directly to IDLE when couldn't come back in expected time

Feature Req-Reseting status directly to IDLE when couldn't come back in expected time
Author: Message:
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. Feature Req-Reseting status directly to IDLE when couldn't come back in expected time
Please put this feature on the next version.

When I am using personalized statuses as away and when I set a timer to reset my status , and if my previous status in Online and in Messenger options I set "Show me as Away if I am inactive for X minutes" and if delay for reseting status is X+y minutes and I couldn't come back to my PC in that delay, let Plus! reset my status after X+y minutes directly to IDLE, not to Online and after X minutes to IDLE. (Is it a bit confusing?*-))
03-28-2007 04:42 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Feature Req-Reseting status directly to IDLE when couldn't come back in expected time
I understand (I think). As a feature it would be easy to implement, but useless to the majority of people. This is where a simple script would be ideal, if you really want it, I can make you one quickly :).
04-02-2007 05:57 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Feature Req-Reseting status directly to IDLE when couldn't come back in expected time
I posted this suggestion because I think people may benefit it mostly (may be not). However I don't like to have tens of scripts for such every simple (as you said) thing. I prefer if possible it to be brought with Plus! as a standard feature. Thanks for your kindness  :)
04-03-2007 03:35 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: