What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » MSN contact list problems

MSN contact list problems
Author: Message:
chaos7

O.P. Huh?  MSN contact list problems
Hi everyone im new to the forum and not really sure where i should post this thread so here seems appropriate.

Ok so from the top here is my problem:

I signed into passport.net with my blueyonder account because i wanted to change the email address to a new hotmail one. This worked fine because my aim was to have one email address for xbox live and for windows live messenger. I signed into my new hotmail account and i imported my contact list. Seems normal but only 1 person has been added to my contact list and the computer has been on all day. My new hotmail addy has taken over the blueyonder one now but it seems a few of the contacts who was added to the new account have an add request from the blueyonder account so i readded them on my new hotmail one but nothing is working, ive tried adding people on the webmessenger no luck there, ive tried deleting everyone and adding people one email addy at a time and still no luck. One person claim he added me and i was instantly on his block list and other people are claiming to have had no add requests what so ever. i then decided to give my contacts my new addy and they could add me but still no luck. im really confused on this. sorry if this message seems confusing to read im just typing it in annoyance lol.

05-09-2007 08:27 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: