What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » The 6th Anniversary Contest is live!

Pages: (20): « First « 16 17 18 19 [ 20 ] Last »
The 6th Anniversary Contest is live!
Author: Message:
Shaelon42

RE: The 6th Anniversary Contest is live!
I found a better generator, go to random.org and click on Integer Generator. Put 10,000 in the "Generate _ random Integers box" Put 0 in the "Each Integer should have a value between _" Box. Put 765 in the "And _ (BOTH INCLUSIVE)" then type 2 in the "Format _ Columns" and press "Get Numbers" this gives u a list of numbers. if the first coloumn shows a number greater than 700 ignore it. for example "710 10".
05-27-2007 05:23 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Panachiba

Spanish User/Helper, Chile Presente!

– / Male / Flag
RE: The 6th Anniversary Contest is live!
quote:
Originally posted by Shaelon42
I found a better generator, go to random.org and click on Integer Generator. Put 10,000 in the "Generate _ random Integers box" Put 0 in the "Each Integer should have a value between _" Box. Put 765 in the "And _ (BOTH INCLUSIVE)" then type 2 in the "Format _ Columns" and press "Get Numbers" this gives u a list of numbers. if the first coloumn shows a number greater than 700 ignore it. for example "710 10".

yeah..what? :P..

the best thing to do this..is just click random :)..in my case, i have 6 hours more to click :P.
Chile!!!!Seba!, Comunidad Hispana oficial
[Image: seba18an.jpg?dc=4675511111826395393]
[Image: panachiba.gif]
05-27-2007 05:27 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: The 6th Anniversary Contest is live!
quote:
is anyone else starting to think that only 11 prizes were meant to be won today and no more ?
Nope, not true :). It's just that some locations are, by nature, less clicked on.

quote:
An error occured: invalid co-ordinates?
Sorry for that, seems to be a glitch in the program (or the server admin restarted something). And no, this does not mean this was a winning spot :p

I will close this thread, feel free to create new ones and keep on having fun (remember to eat and sleep though, don't want to have a death on my hands)
[Image: signature2.gif]
05-27-2007 05:33 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (20): « First « 16 17 18 19 [ 20 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: