What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » 24: Redemption

24: Redemption
Author: Message:
Quantum
Disabled Account

Away.

30 / Male / Flag
O.P. 24: Redemption
I've just seen the 2 hour movie 24 redemption. Has anyone else seen this? I'm a great 24 fan and a Keifer Sutherland fan and i thought it was great :P Have you seen it?

quote:
Originally posted by Wikipedia
24: Redemption (previously named 24: Exile)[1] is a television movie, bridging the gap between the sixth and seventh seasons of the TV series 24. It takes place approximately three and a half years after Season 6[citation needed]. Set in the fictional African nation Sangala, Jack Bauer finds himself caught up in a military coup while trying to find a place where he can 'be at peace'. Meanwhile, in the United States, it is Inauguration Day, where President-elect Allison Taylor is being sworn in to office. The movie takes place in real-time, covering two hours, 3:00 to 5:00 PM, local time.

The movie aired on November 23, 2008 and an extended director's cut is scheduled to be released on DVD two days later.[2]. The movie aired on November 24, 2008 on Sky1 in the UK. The television movie will also air in Australia on December 5, 2008 on Seven.[3]
No longer here.
11-25-2008 10:11 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
RE: 24: Redemption
Not only did I not like the first 10 minutes...it took Sunday Night Animation Stuff (Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, King of the Hill)

(n)
11-25-2008 10:34 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
djdannyp
Elite Member

Danny <3 Sarah

37 / Male / Flag
The following post takes place between 10.43 and 10.47pm

Events occur in real time

I thought it was pretty decent...Kiefer back to his best....I've been waiting for 24 series 7 for a good year and a half or so now, ever since I saw the first trailer what felt like ages ago and this has just whet my appetite

Remains to be seen how 24 will work with no CTU but I'm confident they can pull it off.

I can't believe that embassy dick fucked over the kids just to get Bauer in custody....perhaps the most emotive silent clock since Chapelle

Bring on January!!

[Image: 24un7.gif]
[Image: 1ftt0hpk-signature.png]
AutoStatus Script || Facebook Status Script
5212 days, 4 hours, 10 minutes, 28 seconds ago
11-25-2008 10:47 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
WDZ
Former Admin

– / Male / Flag
I'm off to watch it right now before I see any more spoilers (/slap djdannyp :( :P).
11-26-2008 03:02 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: