What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » "STOP: c000021a (Fatal System Error)" Error!

"STOP: c000021a (Fatal System Error)" Error!
Author: Message:
markiemark

O.P. "STOP: c000021a (Fatal System Error)" Error!
hey,
      I was asked to remove some viruses and spyware froma friends computer, and after the majority of them were removed I installed a program called spyware doctor as it was advised to me to be good, since then i keep getting a blue screen about two minutes of entering the password, and i can use everything on the computer till then but then it shuts down into a blue screen with this fatal error message, what can i do?? also i keep getting a netdc.exe error, but cant do enough to get rid of it!! please any advice would be great,

thanks,
           Mark
02-07-2009 05:32 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Vilkku
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
RE: "STOP: c000021a (Fatal System Error)" Error!
Search is a great feature.

How I fixed my WIndows XP Stop c000021a {Fatal System Error} with Knoppix Linux was found by just searching on Google for the stop error code. Let's read... oh what's this?
quote:
I did find on the Messenger Plus! Live Forums advice to run the Windows repair and replace my psapi.dll file with an older version
Plus! Forums? Surely those forums sound very familiar? Certainly there can't be a topic on the exact same issue in these very forums?

"STOP: c000021a (Fatal System Error)" Error! It even has the same title as this thread. This post seems to contain a solution that does indeed work.

Just a heads up to use the search feature, not only on these forums but on the entire Internet.

[Image: signature.php]
02-07-2009 06:33 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
markiemark

O.P. RE: "STOP: c000021a (Fatal System Error)" Error!
i know dump files are .dmp files but where can i find it on the computer? i know that there are usually made by default in this situation but dunno where to find it especially when i dont have a lot of thime to find it, it also gave me this information under technical support(stop: 0x000000F4(0x00000003, 0x805FB046, 0xFFA76EEC), thanks so much for your help
02-07-2009 06:35 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: