What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » windows messenger problem

windows messenger problem
Author: Message:

O.P. Huh?  windows messenger problem
I am not sure if anyone else has this trouble before. But the strangest thing happened and I think it has happened a few times before.

I was talking to one of my friends and we were in a middle of a chat, when suddenly she stopped replying for around 10 minutes or so. Before that I had send her a couple of messages but didn't hear from her. After 10 minutes, she replied.

I later asked if she get my messages, but she didn't. I suspected my windows messenger wasn't sending the messages, even though it showed I send. There were times as well our msn's switched our status to offline right in our chats.

I am running a cable internet connection through a router. Oh I haven't noticed if it happens with my other friends. But my friend is living all the way in Europe, so could the distance be a factor as well?

Can anyone shed some light?
Thanks.
04-02-2009 12:06 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Joshua

.:The Best Brain:.

27 / Male / Flag
RE: windows messenger problem
Sometimes MSN has signed me out when I was chatting too. Its bound to be a connection problem with your ISP(Internet Service Provider).
04-03-2009 11:56 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: