What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » 3 MSN questions - help

3 MSN questions - help
Author: Message:
Prime

O.P. 3 MSN questions - help
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum so I hope you can help a newbie out.

1) Originally my MSN was associated with my website domain. I recently closed it and then realised my MSN wouldn't work, it would not let me login under that domain name. Now, I know when you close down an MSN e-mail address you still have access to all services including MSN until 270 days. Is this not the case with non-MSN IDs? If not is there a way to re-instate it? I've done Google searches but can't find anything.

2) I see, the new WLM does not have the import feature no more. So, how're we suppose to transfer our contacts over now? Again, I've done research into this but can't find anything.

3) I recently changed my forum domain names and wanted to use as my new MSN ID too. Before closing the original one down, I used an old MSN to save the contacts and transfer the contacts over to the new one. When, I then uninstalled that and re-installed a new version, only about a dozen were showing on my list? Where's the rest gone?

Your answers will be appreciated.
08-26-2010 03:44 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Chrissy

29 / Male / Flag
RE: 3 MSN questions - help
quote:
Originally posted by Prime
2) I see, the new WLM does not have the import feature no more. So, how're we suppose to transfer our contacts over now? Again, I've done research into this but can't find anything.

Manually re-add the contacts (N).

From what I've heard you can add them on an old WLM version either :(. Sorry about this. Nothing anyone can do though.

As for 3, basically you can't do that too.

If you're unhappy about anything in WLM I suggest you leave feedback and tell your friends to do so too. The link is in my signature below.

Good Luck & HAPPY New Year ;)
08-27-2010 01:11 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: 3 MSN questions - help
1) see CookieRevised's reply to Hey guys, need some help please

2) and 3) see CookieRevised's reply to How can i save all the emails on my messenger to computer
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
10-03-2010 02:08 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: