What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » Forum & Website » Why don't you have Messenger Plus for Yahoo?

Why don't you have Messenger Plus for Yahoo?
Author: Message:
gregdecarlo

– / Male / Flag
O.P. Huh?  Why don't you have Messenger Plus for Yahoo?
Hi,
  I always get confused:S when I come to this forum, I never know where to ask, or who to ask my questions to?
  There are so many different forums but there is not 1 main place to ask "Support", or the 'Creator(s)' a question. I also don't know how long it takes to get a response, because I don't come here that often, and I usually either forgot what question I asked, or which forum I asked my question in.
   Even after reading your "explanation" of what goes in each forum, sometimes I still can't figure out the best place to ask it. I thought you had a separate "General Questions" area, but now I see that it's under "Messenger Plus" for WL, and the other one is under Skype. I see that you have one for just "Chit Chat" so is that for questions that's not related to WL or Skype?
  I notice that you created a Messenger Plus for Skype, and even Facebook but still not one for Yahoo. I didn't know you could create it for other Messengers, or other types of "Communication Devices". So, "Why don't you have Messenger Plus for Yahoo?", and will you create one, or is Yahoo not as popular as the other 'Social Platforms', like Facebook and Twitter?
08-17-2012 10:33 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Nathalie
Former Yuna Software

– / Female / Flag
RE: Why don't you have Messenger Plus for Yahoo?
Messenger Plus! is the name of the brand, licensed by Yuna Software.  Messenger Plus! started as an add-on for Windows Live Messenger and this year Yuna Software also released an add-on for Skype.  Recently, we also developed an application for Facebook that lets you choose background skins.  Each add-on has different features.  There are no plans for Messenger Plus! for Yahoo! .  The latest activity that Yuna is working on is to develop Messenger Plus! for Windows Live Messenger to be compatible with WLM 2012.   The General Chit Chat area is for subjects that are not related specifically to the Messenger Plus! products.
Nathalie
Community Liaison
Yuna Software

08-18-2012 11:22 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: