What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » merging accounts

merging accounts
Author: Message:
Dandelion

O.P. Roll Eyes  merging accounts
Hello! I have recently installed Messenger Plus successfully. The problem is that i can't have my two accounts (msn and skype) merged. I have visited the Messenger Plus forum , i have tried every solution that was recommended and i still haven't found a solution. Thank you in advance for your consideration.:)
01-22-2013 04:47 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
krypton

– / Male / Flag
RE: merging accounts
quote:
Originally posted by Dandelion
Hello! I have recently installed Messenger Plus successfully. The problem is that i can't have my two accounts (msn and skype) merged. I have visited the Messenger Plus forum , i have tried every solution that was recommended and i still haven't found a solution. Thank you in advance for your consideration.:)
But you use MSN Messenger in coupling to Messenger Plus!, or you use Messenger Plus! for Skype?

If you use Skype, with or without Plus!, click on arrow of contacts list - see the image which I have posted below -
and select All for view contacts of both Skype and MSN protocols.

[Image: 2mpjuqf.jpg]

This post was edited on 01-22-2013 at 09:03 PM by krypton.
01-22-2013 08:44 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Dandelion

O.P. RE: merging accounts
Thank you very much :) "tutti" means "all" ?? i didn't know :) one more question. I have now all my contacts but i have the simple version of msn and i want to upgrade it to msn plus. i have installed it but i haven't seen any changes

This post was edited on 01-23-2013 at 02:51 PM by Dandelion.
01-23-2013 02:30 PM
krypton

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: merging accounts
quote:
"tutti" means "all" ?? i didn't know :)
Yes, it is. "Tutti" is an italian language word that means "All" at plural, instead "tutto" is the singular form of the word.
quote:
one more question. I have now all my contacts but i have the simple version of msn and i want to upgrade it to Messenger Plus. i have installed it but i haven't seen any changes
In that case I can't help you, I don't use MSN Messenger anymore: I use only Skype with Messenger Plus! for Skype.
01-23-2013 06:20 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Dandelion

O.P. RE: RE: RE: merging accounts
OK then ... now that i have passed (i hope so) my first italian class i can move on to the next one!! :)

As for your help i would like to thank you and it's ok if i don't use messenger plus! (i can live without it) :D i am covered with my new version of skype-msn

Have a nice night :P ( we don't have so much hour difference so...:))

This post was edited on 01-23-2013 at 06:51 PM by Dandelion.
01-23-2013 06:45 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: