What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » new version of plus messing up audio?

new version of plus messing up audio?
Author: Message:
her123hcd

Hey Sorry bout the spelling

35 / Female / –
O.P. Undecided  new version of plus messing up audio?
ive look around a bit and havent seen anybody else mention this.

i updated my Messenger Plus when the new version of plus came out and my audio stoped working, i know it doesnt/didnt have anything to do with the mic, but ya. my dad the somehow got a virus, inorder to get ride of it he ended up going back to a former state of the hard drive... the mic started to work again, and was working fine intill i reinstaled the new version of plus 3.10 or whatever it is. i donno if its just quenceadence but the mic isnt working again. this is what makes me think its a bug. any ideas on how to fix this if its not?
how do i un istall the new virsion, because id rather be able to use audio then some of the great new thing in the virsion.

thxs
10-04-2004 12:36 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: new version of plus messing up audio?
To uninstall any program you go to your "Windows Control Panel" and select "add/remove programs". In case of Plus! search for "Messenger Plus! 3" in there and click on "uninstall".

But, Plus! doesn't alter any of the mic settings in Windows and/or MSN Messenger. It doesn't do anything with it, it isn't even related. So, alhtough everything is possible, I strongly doubt that it has anything to do with Plus though...
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
10-04-2004 12:46 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
her123hcd

Hey Sorry bout the spelling

35 / Female / –
O.P. RE: new version of plus messing up audio?
ya, im not sure eather, its probily just quencadental but i thought id post it and ask.

10-04-2004 12:49 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: