What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » ITS SCREWED....I REALLY NEED HELP!

ITS SCREWED....I REALLY NEED HELP!
Author: Message:
jo3y

- - j o 3 y*

35 / Male / –
O.P. Huh?  ITS SCREWED....I REALLY NEED HELP!
this sucks... u know in an instant message when u put /shello or /sbye or any of those commands or like (!IP) or (!T) for examples... welll none of it works anymore... all it does is just send whats typed like it will just /shello instead of sending it.. as hello! saying howdy ho... it dont do it anymore.. i dont kno whats wrong.. and for the stuff plugin... wen i try to use the dp stealer the scommand is... /xcedpstealer those dont work.. and wen i recieve them from friends it works.. but it dont let me send them okut.. can u help me???
01-18-2005 03:25 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
jo3y

- - j o 3 y*

35 / Male / –
O.P. RE: ITS SCREWED....I REALLY NEED HELP!
okay nevermind.... i got it to work... thanx to marissa in chat.. the problem was...  allow commands and tags was checked offf.. to get there... to turn it back on.. go to:
> Plus!
> Preferences
> Instant messages
> command and tags> make sure "allow the use of commands and tags" and check it on.. (the very first one)

so if anyone of u have the problem of ur commands not working.. thats where u go and turn it on;)

- jo3y!
01-18-2005 04:02 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: