What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » help with boss mode and away message

help with boss mode and away message
Author: Message:
xxaprilxx

O.P. Happy  help with boss mode and away message
before d.loading msn live i had plus installed with no problems with the boss mode, but since installing live and updating to the plus which works with live when i hit crtl and space to hide it, i can no longer right click the icon and log out if i need to, i have to double click to take me back into msn, which is also a problem as i cant seem to set my message now to logged out.
Anyone have any idea how i can solve these 2 issues?
02-24-2007 08:10 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Rolando
Veteran Member

Santasend

33 / Male / Flag
RE: help with boss mode and away message
Well, you can go to Plus! > Preferences > Conversation > Messenger Lock and choose "sign out" when boss protection is enabled. (Under "Change my status")  but you cannot right click and choose sign-out, it would beat the point of "locking messenger"

Check out the preferences window of Messenger Lock, you'll see some cool features. You can make it send a message to your contacts saying you're away, and one when you go back.. you can make it automatically log-out when activating boss-protection. See if any of the other features will help do what you want, but you cannot right-click to sign out, sorry.
[Image: sigxmascopy.png]
02-24-2007 09:46 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: