What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Idea] What I'm Listening To - Spotify

[Idea] What I'm Listening To - Spotify
Author: Message:
Berger

I am legend

34 / Male / Flag
O.P. [Idea] What I'm Listening To - Spotify
I tried searching the forums, the website and google for a WIL script for Spotify, but didnt find any. So my idea was for someone to make one, since we already got for Winamp, iTunes, WMP and so on. :)

What is Spotify?
code:

Spotify is a new way to enjoy music. Simply download and install, before you know it you’ll be singing along to the genre, artist or song of your choice. With Spotify you are never far away from the song you want.

There are no restrictions in terms of what you can listen to or when. Forget about the hassle of waiting for files to download and fill up your hard drive before you get round to organising them. Spotify is instant, fun and simple.

Because music is social, Spotify allows you to share songs and playlists with friends, and even work together on collaborative playlists, Friday afternoon in the office might never be the same again! We’re music lovers like everyone else.

We want to connect millions of people with their favorite songs by creating a product that people love to use. We respect creativity and believe in fairly compensating artists for their work. We’ve cleared the rights to use the music you’ll listen to in Spotify. [/b]

www.spotify.com

I would make it my self if I had any skills within scripting, programming or w.e its called, but unfortunately, I don't. :)
12-04-2008 04:25 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
si3rra

i'm with stupid -->

41 / Male / Flag
RE: [Idea] What I'm Listening To - Spotify
me need 2!
02-14-2009 01:51 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Thor
Veteran Member

Awwwwwwww.

31 / – / Flag
RE: [Idea] What I'm Listening To - Spotify
quote:
Originally posted by Berger
I tried searching the forums, the website and google for a WIL script for Spotify, but didnt find any. So my idea was for someone to make one, since we already got for Winamp, iTunes, WMP and so on. :)

What is Spotify?
code:

Spotify is a new way to enjoy music. Simply download and install, before you know it you’ll be singing along to the genre, artist or song of your choice. With Spotify you are never far away from the song you want.

There are no restrictions in terms of what you can listen to or when. Forget about the hassle of waiting for files to download and fill up your hard drive before you get round to organising them. Spotify is instant, fun and simple.

Because music is social, Spotify allows you to share songs and playlists with friends, and even work together on collaborative playlists, Friday afternoon in the office might never be the same again! We’re music lovers like everyone else.

We want to connect millions of people with their favorite songs by creating a product that people love to use. We respect creativity and believe in fairly compensating artists for their work. We’ve cleared the rights to use the music you’ll listen to in Spotify. [/b]

www.spotify.com

I would make it my self if I had any skills within scripting, programming or w.e its called, but unfortunately, I don't. :)
This feature is already supported by Spotify, all you need to do is to check "Show what I'm listening to" in your personal message.
:plus4: Translation guidelines for Messenger Plus! Live
I'm no longer around this town, but I miss the community dearly. You can always find me lurking in #banana, or at
nitrolinken.net.
02-14-2009 02:05 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: