What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Problem with login.

Problem with login.
Author: Message:
Tecker

O.P. Problem with login.
I've got problem with Windows Live Messenger.
If I want to login into Messenger it says:
"We can't sign you into Windows Live Messenger
Signing into Windows Live Messenger failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

Then, I click "Show Details", and I get:

"Error Code: 8e5e0158"

PS! I've got Windows Vista.

Thanks.
04-25-2009 02:00 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
hewey

RE: Problem with login.
Hi T.If it was working good before you can do a system restore to before the problem started.The article I read on fixing this error code is lengthy.I use system restore if the problem is going to take half the night to rectify.%userprofile%/@#$%^&&**(.etc.The mvp always give us the their info on a fix but they know all that stuff.By the time you type all that stuff in to fix.I can restore my pc back to the ice age lol.Only takes 2 minutes and usually puts me right back to where I want to be.If you use restore when you choose a date to restore.It shows you what updates you did on that day and what programs were installed.Sometimes you have to update a few things but it,s better than wasting an hour typing.The night is short enough after work without having to shorten it more.Just a thought.
04-28-2009 11:04 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: